Welcome!

You have found ECA Photography! I hope you like what you see. If anyone would like for me to take portraits for them please contact me at clear_reflection7@yahoo.com!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Dancing Truths


The celestial wind slides its airy fingers through my hair as I lie in a field of ethereal trees. The birds sing to the sun as it falls beneath the horizon. My skin becomes as gooseflesh while I caress the petals of a daisy. All this merriment and beauty, but my heart still aches. My soul yearns for the universal truth that lingers on the fingertips of our minds, the universal truth that jumps into our mental peripheral and jumps right back into the abyss. We bend and break our minds to the right, to the left, up and down to no avail. It dances before our eyes, but we are blind to its dimension. 


If the answers are within... why are they so seemingly impossible to find?

No comments:

Post a Comment